Monday, June 2, 2008

Baby Gap

We always dress Aidan up in baby rompers and one-piece body suit. I do buy him nice polos and pants but for when he is older. In fact, I have a whole drawer full of clothes for when he is older than 12 months. (Hehe...what to do? I'm a shopaholic :P) As for now he's hardly out of his stroller when we're out anyway, so what's the point of dressing him up right? However, I have noticed many babies, younger than Aidan, very well-dressed in shirts or long pants. So when I looked at Aidan in his little romper, chubby thighs and legs all exposed, I felt mildly embarrased for him.

So recently, at the Gap sale, I bought a pair of pants that he can wear now and not later. The top was from Gap.com, where I often shop at. He looked nice! :) Someone I met when I was shopping with Aidan said he ought to be in a commercial. I agree :P


Another dressed-up picture of him in the top I got from M&S and jeans, a gift from his daddy's ex-boss.

1 comment:

Virginia Janet said...

Gap has some great pieces for new season.