Thursday, June 19, 2008

A Random Thursday

Fed Aidan his first Rusk bikkies today. Looking at his first picture, you'd think that it's an agony for him. But fact is, he was slobbering all over it. Just look at how dirty he got by the end of it but certainly looking very pleased with himself.



Also made fish porridge for the first time today. Didn't want him to take any meat till he is 7 months and I didn't think he would enjoy plain porridge at all. I mixed his usual carrot puree in it in the hope that it would be sweeter and that explains the colour.


At last sat's girls night out, the girls went for a supper of Bak Kut Teh after dinner at Brussels Sprout and dessert at Canele (yes, we can really eat). However, I couldn't join them as I was feeling really beat and my aunt called to say that Aidan had been cranky while in her care.

So, since that day, I had been thinking about BKT and today I decided to cook it myself! I swear it's no less yummy :)

No comments: