Friday, June 13, 2008

Sex and the City

First post for myself :)

I am a big fan of the series. So when the movie came out, my gfs and I went to catch the Wed night preview. I had no expectations of how the movie would turn out. Being a fan, I would still go watch it anyway. Therefore, I was rather pleasantly surprised that the movie was...excellent! Although it was a pretty long movie, no one wanted it to end. Even for friends who weren't fans, they loved it. To a shopaholic and a label freak, watching the movie was absolutely thrilling. I had lotsa fun identifying which label the bags and shoes came from ;P

That night when I went home, still high from the movie, I went to order the collector's boxset from www.amazon.com I had finished the entire season 1-6 but would love to watch it again and have a set to keep. So glad that I did because it's gorgeous. It's stored in a pink velvet book, so luxe and pretty. It's ring-bound inside with lotsa pictures, much like a coffee table book. There are content pages with nice quotes and descriptions. See for yourself :D Now, who cares for the pirated version when you can have this?





Best of all, I got it for only usd109. Now it's retailing for usd199 :P

No comments: