Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday!

Here's what greeted Aidan on the morning of his birthday.



Here's the first thing Aidan did when he woke. Tearing open his presents!


"What's this? I can't wait to find out!"


"Ooooh......I think I saw....."

"Thomas, my favourite steam engine! Thank you Aunty Miki" :)

"Waaaah.....another Thomas present. Thank you Aunty Amanda" :)

Trying to get to the Thomas stationery kit.


A look of fierce concentration and determination. "I must rip this paper off to reveal my next present!"


"Ooooh.....Another Thomas! Thank you Aunty Yuki" :)


Off to Gong Gong's house for lunch. Here's with Seth, his little cousin.



Aidan's very affectionate these days and very fond of kissing. I hope this phase last :) On second thoughts, they will probably hate me for this photo when they grow up haha.




Birthday cake from Emicakes. This is Mango although they are famous for their durian cakes. Has anyone tried their durian cakes?





Three of us.

No comments: