Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Vacation in WA- Day05


It's goodbye to Perth for abit while we go down South to the Margaret River region. Not looking forward to the long 4 hours drive but excited and looking forward to our farmstay.


Aidan just woke up and eating grapes (I think)

Very pleased with his grapes

No pictures in between cos we were cooped up in our car! We had several pitstops so it took almost 6 hours to reach at Busselton.

This is the Busselton Jetty. Too bad we could only walk part of it as it's under construction till March 10. There's supposed to be an underwater observatory at the end of the jetty, I think it would've been marvelous. What a pity.

We love the beach at Busselton. I feel quite upset that I didn't take any pictures of the beach. Very gentle lapping waves, crystal clear water and pristine sand. I wish we have beach like that here. I think it's the ideal beach chill and relax beach. We had a great time picking seashells there the next day.


After walking the jetty, we spotted a HUGE playgroud. It's really huge, like a park! I really liked it and of course so did Aidan.


No comments: