Thursday, May 15, 2008

Aidan: from birth to 5.

I have much catching up to do. The little one has turned 6 months old today. So what I'm going to do is to put up some of my favourite pictures of him from birth.


A day old and still in hospital


The first week

About 3 weeks


Haha, this is funny. He sometimes has this look of suspicion like he's wondering what you're trying to do to him. About 2 months old.

So adorable right? About 3 months.

I have this as my pc wall paper and it cracks me up everytime I see it. Lion head :P

He's only 4 months old here but don't you think he looks like a much older boy?
A great smile and a very happy boy :)
With his bedtime teddy. At 5 months.

1 comment:

carolyn said...

Awwww.....Aidan is just so adorable! And he looked so angelic in day 1. I totally missed out on that.