Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Little girls have it better

I'm sure all women will agree with me when I say that menswear is boring. *yawn*. So you can imagine that it is no different when it comes to boyswear. *YAWN*. Girlswear, on the other hand, is the exact opposite. In fact, I like little girls' clothing more than womenswear. When I go shopping for Aidan, I'll inevitably end up browsing the girl's department. Being the shopaholic that I am, I'm proud to say that I've been able to resist every temptation to buy something from the girl's department. Till now, that is.

Was at Marks n Spencer last week and they were on sale. As usual, was looking for something to buy for Aidan but ended up staring at the girl's clothes on sale for over an hour! They were just simply beautiful. Very Laura Ashley and country-ish, which is what I love. At first, I tried to resist buying but I kept going in and out of the store. Then I thought ok, let me just buy ONE. So, I spent a long time debating which one hehe.....finally I decided that I just have to get this because it's sooo sweeet and in the loveliest shade of pink and green.


And at the back, there's printed florals motif. See what I mean? How could I have resisted right?


Then, I continued to look some more and saw this matching pants =( So of course, I got weak and bought it too.


I know, I know! I am nuts. And now I am still thinking of the set I liked too that is sage green with tiny floral prints with soft cotton denim jeans combo. Hmmm....if only I have a girl or know for sure I will have a girl next. Sigh.

Ok...I did buy something for Aidan in the end. It's nice but still never as nice. Well, you know what I mean.

No comments: