Monday, July 7, 2008

Creamy goodness

Imagine thick creamy potato soup but with cod added. What I did was using my previously pureed potato, heated, I added some formula milk, some rice cereal and the newly steamed and pureed cod fish in it. The result is Cream of Potato and Cod with Broccoli puree on the side. Really yummy and Aidan finished it all in no time. With a little creativity, his meal times get more interesting.


This was for our dinner. Ginger and Sesame Chicken with Shitake Mushrooms and a dash of DOM. Typical confinement food but oddly, I don't recall having this during my confinement. Don't think this was on the menu of my confinement catering company and even if it was, it must've tasted yucky. Now, THIS is delicious hehehe...of course it is, since I cooked it.

No comments: