Saturday, October 11, 2008

BEWARE: Teething Biscuits

No, I don't think they contain Melamine. But try at your own risk! This is what you will get at the end of just 1 cookie =)


Hehe.... A mess is guaranteed. I've tried 2 brands so far with the same results. Sure it does last a longer time than normal biscuits because they are tough and takes a long time to melt off. Your baby will quite enjoy it though I must add, in an agonising way because it's so difficult to eat. Aidan looked like he was wrestling and devouring it at the same time.

The tough part for the mums is that it's so difficult to clean off. They are so terribly sticky that it's hard to get it off the face and clothes. You will also have to clean the crumbs off the table, chair and floor.
I don't think I will give him that again. Not unless I am so bored that I have nothing better to do.

No comments: